Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole
We’re obsessed with this easy slow cooker breakfast recipe. Layer the ingredients overnight and wake to savory, breakfast perfection.
• 12 large eggs
• 1 cup heavy cream (or half-and-half)
• 1 teaspoon Rosemary’s onion powder
• 1 teaspoon salt
• ½ teaspoon Rosemary’s black pepper
• ¼ teaspoon Rosemary’s red pepper flakes
• 1 (20 ounce) package refrigerated hash
• 4 ounces shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
• 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
• 1 (5 ounce) package mild sausage links, sliced
• ½ cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes, divided
• ½ cup Rosemary’s basil
Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
In medium bowl combine eggs and cream; whisk until well combined. Sprinkle onion powder, salt and both peppers over egg mixture while whisking. Whisk until completely combined. Set aside.
In slow cooker, combine hash browns and about 1/2 of each of Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, sausage, sun-dried tomatoes and basil. Using fingers, gently toss until combined. Pour egg mixture over top; if necessary use spatula to smooth out top.
Set aside about 1/2 of remaining mozzarella cheese (approximately 2 ounces). Sprinkle remaining ingredients over top of casserole. Cover slow cooker and cook for 6-8 hours on low or until center is cooked through. A thermometer inserted into center should read 160 degrees F
Sprinkle casserole with remaining cheese, serve and enjoy!.
RECIPE OF THE MONTH
Always something delicious. You can find many of the herbs and spices on our website. Just look under 'Spices' and at our store.