CHIA SPROUTING SEEDS
Use them in breads and cakes, pancakes and smoothies, grain dishes and pasta dishes. Sprinkle them on oatmeal, salads, yogurt, or steamed veggies. You can even combine them with water to make a gel for sauces and dressings.
Instructions to sprout:
• Lay a nylon or linen cloth on a plate
• Spray a fine mist of water onto the cloth
• Sprinkle 1 layer Chia Seed on top of the bag. Mist it lightly
• Cover with another plate, misting lightly once per day
• You will have Chia sprouts in about 3 or more days.